The Final Chapters of Book 2 Coming!!!

COMING SOON!!!

Live Interaction with the Author - Fox

Saturday, July 26, 2008

BOOK 2 CHAPTER 16 BANGKOK PART 2

samantala sa bangkok kinabukasan....

nag punta si jordan dun sa Bangkok Hospital for a psychologist interview regarding his examination...andun sya sa kwarto kung san sya inasign ni Udo..yung may 1 way mirror....

"sir you know this interview is only for psychological purposes..."

"I know...that's fine..you can go ahead"

"okay sir...we just want to be sure..that you are decided in having this operation and won't have any relapse or regrets in regards to your operation"

"yeah..I understand..."

samantala...andun si Udo...nakikinig at pinag mamasdan si jordan....ang kanyang mga maliliit na kilos..ang pag pikit na mata tuwing nag sasalita...ang mga kilos ng kamay na hindi mapakali...at ang pag angat ng tuhod....

"this is not mark.....shet.." bulong ni Udo...

"sir...for psychological purposes..what is your name?"

"jordan"

"sir..how old are you?"

"45"

"but sir..your birthdate in your passport is different"

"huh?"

"it says in your passport..you are only 27"

"that can't be"

"yes sir...here...."

nalito si Jordan....sa unang pag kaka taon...meron kumontra sa kanya.....na hindi bahagi ng buhay nya....

Naglakad si Jordan....na hindi mapakali...natakot yung psychologist na nag interview sa kanya....at pinindot yung alarm....

"that can't be" paulit ulit si Jordan...

"hindi...hindi ...mali yan...mali yan" nag lakad ng nag lakad si Jordan...tumirik ang mga mata nya....at maya maya ay bigla itong tumumba sa sahig...

nag panic si Udo at pumunta sa kabilang kwarto....

"nurse..let's bring him in the emergency room..please put a jacket"

"why doc?"

"just trust me....put him in a stray jacket..."

at biglang dinala si Jordan sa emergency room..walang malay....inantay ni Udo...na mag kamalay si Jordan..pero hindi sya nag tagumpay....inabot ng umaga....at wala pa ding malay si Jordan....hindi na umuwi si Udo...binantayan nya ang kanyang pinaka mamahal...sa pagkatao ni mark....si mark na nag bigay ng bagong pag asa sa kanyang pagkatao at bumuhay sa kanya...dahil ilang beses na din nag tangka itong mag pakamatay sa Germany bago sya dinala sa San Fabian para mag bakasyon......

to be continued..

mga bandang tanghali....medyo kumilos na si Jordan....gumising sya....at nag taka kung bakit sya may stray jacket...

"doc ....nurse...." sumigaw sya....

at nagising si Udo...at lumapit agad sa kama....

Tumingin sya ng matagal kay Udo...

"what's happening..where am I?"

"you're at the Bangkok Hospital..you had a relapse"

"Udo...why am I here?...bangkok"

"what's your name?"

"Mark.....yeah...Mark....Udo..why am I here?"

habang nadinig ni Udo ang mga salita ni Mark...hindi nya napigilan na tumulo ang luha nya.....at niyakap nya ito na mahigpit...at takang taka si Mark...

"Welcome Back..mark....I knew ..you would come back"

"Udo..what happened...."

"No need to explain now...I'm taking you home now...you're coming with me..and I'm not letting you go"

Tinawag ni Udo ang nurse..at pinakawalan si Mark....gulong gulo pa din at blangko ang utak nya...at litong lito.....at inuwi ito ni Udo...

"cancel all my appointments for the next 7 days....I need a lot of catching up to do"

"okay doc...i'll just assign your client to Dr. Rajamin"

"yeah..he's good...I'm sure they won't complaint.."

"take care"

"bye doc"

at umuwi si Udo sa Condo nya sa Wireless Road...

Pag uwi nila sa condo....

"Udo...what happened to me"

"baby..you are sick..you need to be cured..and this is what I'm going to do"

"sick with what?"

"so you don't remember any event in Manila?"

"wait...yes...a little...me looking for something..."

"yeah..it takes time for you to remember....don't rush yourself..give it time...in the meantime..you need a lot of rest...sleep...and I will just watch you....from now on....I will never let you go"

"thanks Udo..you always takes care of me..."

"okay...I will ring Carla and give her the good news..."

Natulala ulit si Mark....ng marinig nya ang salitang Carla....humiga sya....at nag kunwari na natutulog habang nag iisip....at nadinig nyang may tinatawagan si Udo..

"Carla Carla..."

"what ..who's this?"

"this is Udo...do you remember me?"

"yeah....why?"

"I got mark here.."

"mark? where?"

"here in my bed...he's here now....Jordan's gone....he's back to Mark"

"huh...mark?..what?"

"long story Carla..just go here to Bangkok right away....we will have him treated right away...."

"shet...wow....okay okay...I'm booking a flight tomorrow..that's good news Udo"

"yeah Carla..at long last..we cornered him"

"yes Udo...thanks...what are you doing in Bangkok?"

"Well i got a job here...as a plastic surgeon at the Bangkok Hospital..where Jordan was suppose to have his surgery..and he had a relapse during the psychological interview.."

"wow...really thanks Udo.......hoy michael...bernie...okay na daw si Jake or Mark"

"what's that?"

"no..I'm just excited and telling my partners....that everything is well...sorry...that's tagalog"

"i can understand a little..so come over Carla..may address is..take this down..do you have a pen?"

"okay wait....(pause)..okay Udo.."

"from airport ..tell them to take you to wireless road...and my building is 445 Wireless Road...Langham Bldg...just across the US embassy...unit 4508...you got it"

"got it Udo..shet..I'm so excited....thanks..thank you..you just don't know how much this means to me..."

"okay just get here...okay..."

"okay bye Udo.i'll book a flight...tomorrow....I can't wait to see him"

"but remember...he is Mark right now..and he doesn't really know you that well Carla...."

"I understand...at least he's not Jordan anymore...we can have him treated right"

"that's right Carla....true..."

"ahhh....okay..thanks Udo..and goodbye.."

"bye Carla..see you hopefully tomorrow"

"bye Udo...and thank you so much"

"no worries....bye"

tuwang tuwa si Udo sa mga development....at pag balik nya sa kwarto nya para tignan si Mark....ay bigla itong nag laho...at nakita nalang nya na bukas ang front door ng condo nya....

"oh my God.....shet....."

No comments: