The Final Chapters of Book 2 Coming!!!

COMING SOON!!!

Live Interaction with the Author - Fox

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chapter 28 The Meeting Part 3 Book 2 (edited July 30 2:11 am)

"oh Monica..what again..it's late you know...alam ko maaga dyan by 1 hour and I have to get up tomorrow for work" masungit na salita ni Richard

"wait honey..before you get mad..this is urgent and important" sabat ni Monica

" This better be important..by the way..si boy ba andyan na sayo"

"yun ang issue honey"

'what issue are you talking about?"

"hahahaha..your lovable boy eh tinaraydor ka na..ayun asa kabilang kwarto with Lilibeth, Jake and the other asshole...forgot his name"

"WHAT?!!" pag ka gulat na sabat ni Richard

"YEz honey" malanding sabat ni Monica

"teka teka can you tell me what happened"

"dear...your darling love of your life..eh tinaraydor ka...nag away sila sa labas ng room ko..thinking I"m stupid not to hear them both you know...and I heard everything...na wala pala syang plano sirain si jake...at gusto nya pa daw warningan"

"SHET!...this can't be happening..."

"Oh yes dear..it is...now..what shall we do loverboy?"

"Fuck Monica..I can't think right now...shet...hayop...traydor!"

"Deary...calm down"

"Monica..kung ano ano na tinatawag mo sakin ha...you better stop it..hindi porket asa ganito akong sitwasyon eh..matatawag mo na ako ng mga kabaklaan mo!"

"okay Richard..yan ahh..name mo na...why don't you send me the funds...and I can have them all killed"

"huh?"

"yes...I can plan it...just give me more funds...remember the general dun sa Burma...he has contacts richard here in bangkok..mga hired killers...at mura sila...paid in Baht"

"haaa...hindi ako maka isip..."

"of course masama loob mo...tinaraydor ka ng love of your life mo diba?"

"alright Monica..you win this time...I didn't know this bangkok thing will be this bad...lahat ng ammunition ko naubos na dyan...."

"so are you going to wire me the money?"

"no Monica..I'll go there...ako na ang last ammunition...we will plan this...yes..I want them all KILLED!"

"all you mean?"

"but not Boy"

"That's what I thought...see..I can read you Richard"

"get lost Monica...bakit ikaw..diba naloka ka din sa lesbianang sofia mo"

"we have the same blood Richard..so mag kakampi tayo..."

"okay..I"ll finish all the paper works here..I'll be there by weekend..."

"bye Richard...in the meantime...lilipad nako ulit sa Rangoon para kausapin si General"

"okay..bye ..see you Friday night"


Samantala sa Cebu:

"Friday Night!!" sabat ni Isabel

"What Friday night?" sabat ni Sarah

"We are leaving Friday night...na confirm nako ng Shangrila..kasi sa Sunday yung convention..so you better book yourself now...dapat sabay ka sakin.."

"huh...buti kung may makuha akong seat best"

"here you are again with your negativity and pessimism"

"wow over ka ha "

"biro lang..sige na..or gusto mo ako mag book sayo..PAL flight..okay 8 pm"

"okay best..wala akong magagawa...buti nalang yung nanay ko basta may mahjong wala ng paki sakin at daddy ko naman..eh andun sa mga kabit nyang kesang edad ko din...kaya ikaw na nga family ko ehh...hay...what a life"

"asus..nag drama ang bestfriend kong walang life...sige na...alis tayo Friday night.....excited nako bestfriend..at long last..may career nakong matatawag..without the help of my family or my freaking brother na bwisit!"

"best..why do you hate him that much?"

"ewan ko...ever since..hindi kami close...super greedy kasi sya sa pera..unlike me..I just love life...peace and quiet ..and of course finding the love of my life...alam mo best"

"what" sabat ni sarah

"kung sino unang mag patibok ng puso ko sa hotel dun sa bangkok...sya ang pakakasalan ko "

"ganun? what kung married na sya or may kabit or bading or anything?"

"kahit na...ipag lalaban ko sya...basta..na feel ko na andun sya best..."

"hay sana nga mag ka totoo na..kasi matagal ka ng tigang"

ng biglang binatukan ni Isabel si Sarah sa ulo

"aray..sakit nun ahh"

"gaga ka kasi...tigang ka dyan...eh ano ginagawa nito? " habang pina pakita nya daliri nya..at sabay silang nag tawanan ng malakas.....

end of part 3

No comments: